We have many ways to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, from lotions and creams from our online store to lasers and treatments such as Botox® and Restylane®.
Here is a summary of the ways we can help.
Topical Treatments and Injections
- Botox® injections are a simple, non-surgical procedure that smoothes the deep, persistent lines between your brows that developed over time. One ten-minute treatment - a few tiny injections - relaxes the muscles that cause those lines to form and keeps them relaxed up to four months.
- Restylane® is a long lasting cosmetic filler that provides dramatic results for improving the appearance of facial lines, wrinkles and folds. This is a non-surgical solution to soften facial lines and wrinkles, restore volume and fullness to the skin, plump up lips, and fill in scars.
- Juvéderm® injectable gel is a “next-generation” hyaluronic acid dermal filler that provides volume and is used to treat wrinkles and folds resulting from a loss of volume beneath the surface of the skin such as perioral lines and nasolabial folds (lines around your mouth and nose). Juvéderm® restores your skin's volume for a smooth, natural look and feel.
- Sculptra® is injected into the skin for restoration and/or correction of the signs of facial fat loss. Sculptra® is a synthetic injectable material known as "poly-L-lactic acid." It is biocompatible (a material that does not harm the body) and biodegradable (able to be broken down by the body).
- PhotoRejuvenation is a series of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments that improve the appearance of Rosacea, flushing and sun-damaged skin, age spots, skin texture and photo aging. Treatment also improves the appearance of mild acne scars, reduces large pores, corrects dark circles around the eyes, and reduces fine lines.